Monday, June 10, 2013

mani monday

Yay for new computer cords two posts in a row!  I got my monday mani on and here is what I went with.  I am still having a blast with the dotting tools I got last week.  If you want to order your self a set here is where I got them the.  They were dirty cheap I paid 1.88 with shipping!!  I just searched  dotting tools on amazon and boom...but the catch was they are shipped from china so they take like a month to get.  I loved mine so much I ordered a set to put aside for my nieces birthday the first day I used mine!. 
The colors I went with on my nails were sally hansen mint sorbet/coral reef.  For the little white I used on my accent nails I just used my orly white tips.  This is just a cute fresh colors.  I did diagonal polka-dots with one of the larger dotting tools.  My last mani I did Monday with the dotting tools lasted until yesterday and it still wasn't chipped but I could feel my nails needed refreshed. (you know the feeling like they would start to get brittle toward the tips and chip soon)  Any who  Happy mani Monday and I have some chores to get out of these girls before they get their Monday mani's lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment