Saturday, June 15, 2013

weekend fun.

  I had to share some of the fun business that has been going on at my house this weekend. Before we went to swap monkey butt with her dad, I busted out the coupons and went on a little shopping trip with the little ladies.  I will put up a haul and review the stuff later this week after I have had a chance to try it out.  There are a few fun new things like Remmil bb cream and I was super excited to see they had the wake me up concealer!  I wish they had the foundation but no such luck.
 Then after dropping monkey butt there was a parade in one of the towns on the way home so we stopped off and had dinner and partook in that.  Fire monster got a boat load of candy and had her self a good time.

 We got home every one got in bed and I gave my self a quick mani because I knew I was going for pedi in the morning and I didn't want them to be all judgy about my nails lol. (I used my new covergirl blue Hawaii polish)
 I got back from that and my new ipsy bag was here! I love getting my ipsy bag.  This time I got a nyx cream blush, some jcat lashes and some jcat glitters, a starlooks lip liner, and a cailyn cosmetics gel liner.  All in all it was worth 47.43.  So not bad for a 10.00 subscription service.  Last months was worth like 60.00 some dollars I want to say and I loved everything.  I will have to see how I like this stuff.  I am excited esp. for the cream blush I have been wanting to try it and it seems pigmented.  I totally recommend ipsy for you beauty nuts.  Its 10.00 a month total you can quit when ever you want and you get a fun bag full of stuff every month to try out.  Everything was full size this month where as birch box you get foil packets and sample size.  Here is a link.
I had my pedi this morning then ran errands while my hubby worked.  But me and my neighbor decided to trade sitting so we could go on dates with our hubbies for fathers day and I took today she gets tomorrow.  We went out to a restaurant that changed management and they have awesome new burgers!  That bun was amazing.  Loved it.  Then we went to watch this is the end. (hubbseter choice)
Now I am exhausted and still stuffed from the early dinner we ate at 3:30 and it is 10:15 at night!  (and let me tell you a secret I wasn't a fan of the onion rings I like mine to be barley any onion so I fed pretty much all of it to my hubby next time I will have to try their garlic parm fries for sure.) We didn't have popcorn or candy at the movies the burger just filled me up that much lol.   Well time to wash off my make up and get ready for bed :)  Please make sure you vote on my haircut and let me know what your opinion is.  Night guys

No comments:

Post a Comment