Friday, August 19, 2011

4 point+ ww toffee coffee cooler /purple and grey room progress

Soooo I don't know what the deal is but blogger moves the order of all my pics every time I upload them. Any who... I have decided my room will be purple and grey and I have been slowly working on changing up the room. I got new bedding last week that I love love love.. I also painted night stands . But also I got that awesome shade in the right hand corner on my side of the bed.


I picked it up from Italy Ava. Here in town. I love it soo cute.




Also I decided that it was time to get the strangers out of the frame in the jewelry box my sis gave me. I made a page and threw it in there.


So there is a little peek at the process. Well seeing as my evil step monster in law called me fat a few weekends ago (real low point trust me) Anyway. I am back working out and watching what I eat (I am 4 pounds down so far) But I made up a Toffee coffee cooler recipe. I am picky I used to work for a very popular coffee chain. So what I used was these ingredients: 3/4c.cold press, 1/2c. almond milk, 1/8C. fat free sweet cream,1/2T toffee chips, and 1Tinstant vanilla pudding and one splenda packet.


I have a bella (magic bullet type ) blender I picked up on black Friday two years ago for 10$!!! I love it I put ice in then add all the other ingredients and blend and a super yummy coffee treat for 4 points. Beats the heck out of caribou @ ten points for a JUNIOR caramel cooler and 8 for a TALL caramel frappachino @ Starbucks. To make cold press is super easy I throw a cup of coffee grounds in my 2Q jug and then fill with cold water and throw it on the counter over night or up to 24 hours. Then run it through a filter. :) Refrigerate and you are good to go. The sweet cream I found on another site. It is one can ff evaporated milk and one can ff condensed milk. It stays refrigerated super yummy.


mine is HUGE and yummy if you wanted to drop the points even lower leave out the sweet cream and the toffee and use sugar free vanilla instant pudding powder (but I couldn't find any) So I am off to the cities to spend some much needed time with my family I am getting home sick and can't wait to see everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment