Sunday, July 25, 2010

pizza and beach what could be better...

Our weekend has been pretty good so far. Yesterday my hubby had to work all day so we got up did family zumba and then grocery shopped. When the hubby got home we made home made pizza. I use pioneer woman's dough recipe I have done it allot and it turns out great the way I speed it up is I turn the over to warm and I put the dough in there with a damp towel over it and let it rise. I get at least 3 good size pizzas out of the recipe. I can't find the recipe but it is 4 c flour 1 packet of yeast and 1 1/2 c warm water and 1/3 c oil. i turn the over to warm then pour the yeast into the warm water and stir it then mix the oil and flour then the water and yeast get mixed in I knead the dough. Pour a bit of oil into the bowl and then roll the dough around in it cover it with the towel and throw it in the oven for about 45 minutes, roll out and top. Another tip the crust can be kinda dry so I put butter or oil on the edge and I sprinkle with some parm (the cheapo powder kind)



This one is pesto, tomato and fresh mozzarella. Was delish. So yummy.




Soooo Yummy.



bacon cheese burger. I mixed ketchup and mustard for the sauce. I used left over ground beef and real bacon bits mozzarella and cheddar and this makes the pizza you will think that it is crazy but it is soo good...pickles.


Then we had a lazy morning at home where fire monster had a tea party

In the mean time me and sister had to get fancy hair.

and we spent the afternoon at the beach. Here is fire monster in true form just watching everyone and doing her own thing.

and Monkey butt trying to catch fish all day.

We also saw this little critter who got his self stuck in the garbage can. He was very cute and the hubby thought about helping him but he is a wild animal and can be very mean not to mention the fact that he was making very scary ungodly noises!!! Hopefully he got out naughty little bugger.
well I hope you all had a great weekend I am going to have some left over pizza and a cocktail and hang out with my hubby.






No comments:

Post a Comment