Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bad news, good news..

So I guess I will give you guys the bad news first. My father in law who is 53 had a heart attack a few nights ago. He was transported a few hours to St. Cloud. They tried to place a stint it didn't work. He is going to have a triple by pass. We are going up to visit today with the kids so he can see them before surgery. And then my sister is going to keep fire monster day of surgery and monkey butt will go to her dads. I am sure he will be just fine. It is going to mean huge life changes for him and my step mother in law who will have to learn to cook with something other than LARD ( I know who still does that right lol) anyway keep us in your thoughts.
Other then that I finished my some what cowl and love love love it. I just last night ripped out the bottom seem to make it longer. I like my shirts a bit longer and I had a bit on my 4th skein left so why not. I still have two full skeins left so I will have to make something great with it :)




Here is two pic of it pre ripped bottom edge

I am tired and hungry and must eat before I head to zumba, then rush off for st cloud to see Danny. So I hope you are all having a great week and had a spectacular 4th. Probably wont hear from me for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment