Thursday, January 13, 2011

chocolate pumpkin weight watchers muffins/mac and cheese

So now that I officially joined weight watchers and am back on the wagon healthy eating wise I need healthy snacks around for when I am tempted to stray. These are one of my families favorites..

they are chocolate chocolate chip muffins. They are soo easy and soo good. I do a double batch and freeze at least half to try to slow us down eating them lol. You just mix one can of pumpkin puree with one devils food cake mix that is it bake them at 400 for 20 min. The batter will be very thick do not add water. I thought they were missing something and I add half bag of semi sweet chocolate chips yeah it adds a extra point but it is well worth it :)

when I double the batch it makes 3 dozen large muffins and I totally recommend using the foil cupcake wrappers they work the best for sure and I love these valentines color ones I got :)





yummmooo
Then for dinner I finally used those little baking dishes I bought. I mixed up some weight watchers mac and cheese with some dream fields low carb noodles.




We all picked our separate mix ins the girls had only broccoli,my hubby had peppers and turkey pepperoni and I had green olives, turkey pepperoni and broccoli.



My hubby will come home to some treats after work tonight :) I am doing good keeping track so far. It will take me some time to adjust to the new point system but I have lost 3 pounds so far and made it to the gym every day this week. Even drug my hubby to bosu today (little Stacy my tiny tiny teacher had him begging for mercy lol)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment