Saturday, June 29, 2013

shop latley haul

 I placed a order a week and half ago through shoplately.com.  I wanted some chunky fun summer necklaces to dress up some of my maternity outfits and mix stuff up.  I decided to try them because I had been hearing such great things that they have fun pieces at like forever 21 prices but better quality then you would get there.  So I ordered 3 pieces.  I am super please here they are.  

The first was this great mint colored one (sorry a few of the bottom pieces are twisted.) and it came with great matching earrings. 
 This was 9.99 and I love it.
 I grabbed this fun hot pink necklace that is circles and squares and reminded me of something a Flintstones would have worn.

It was 13.99$ 

 Then a fun turquoise bubble necklace.  Now when you order things come from different shops.  You only pay once and pay one shipping charge but things might ship separately.  I got t
his one sooo fast.  I ordered Friday I had this piece by Monday.  I was super impressed with that.
  This piece ran me 11.99.

When you log into shoplately.com using your facebook you get a 5$ credit!!  So I wound up spending a bit over 30$ with shipping for all 3 pieces.  It was a great deal. I really recommend them I love everything I got and it was affordable and fast. I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.  There is some cute rings and bracelets I will have to check out ;) 

You will have to check them out for yourself and start your wish list :) p.s. my link will get you a automatic 5$ credit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment