Sunday, June 16, 2013

Best hubby moments in the world.

Some of you might know this guy..he is the father of my children, the best man I know, love of my life Ben.  I have the privlage of sharing my life with this amazing guy every day and having him to help raise my children.  We laugh, we joke, we yell, we bicker but most of all I love him with all my heart.  For fathers day I thought I would share some of my favorite moments with this guy.

This is a picture my gf steph took.  She must have tried for 15 minutes straight to get me to jump on his back and I just couldn't.  I was laughing hysterically and was pretty sure it was going to look like he was attacked by a rogue hippo who jumped on his back but stephs vision was realized and it turned out great.

This poor guy rarely gets a moment of peace.
He is always up for a trip to the park, or even beauty shop.
He will always snuggle and read books.

Even though technically he is Monkey butts step dad he has never treated her that way.  He has been there for her since the day she was born and always will.  He has enough respect to take a back seat if there is something she wants her dad to do but is there for anything she needs. 
He is truly a great roll model for our daughters in what a man should be for a women.  Wither it is how a man should treat his daughter or his wife.  He is fun, loving, kind, selfless, and patient.
I was lucky enough to have my sister in law there to snap this picture of the moment he met his daughter.  He was so proud and soo in love I will never forget this moment.

I just wish she had been there to snap the joy on his face when I told him we were going to have another baby..or the day I broke the news to him it was a boy.  I couldn't be more thrilled to be having one more baby to raise with this amazing man.  This baby is in for quiet the adventure and is the luckiest guy in the world to have this guy to raise him.

Happy Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment