Thursday, February 18, 2010

So...I did get some knitting done yesterday. I am still not totally caught up. I have been working on it off and on though. My hubby was home sick yesterday. He has been getting very bad migraines. He was out most of the morning today too. After he did feel better he took me out and taught me to drive stick in the red dragon. It was actually very fun. I had a great time semi embarrassing the few times I killed it though. But it is really a fun geeky little car to drive and like I said it warms my cold heart to know that it probably makes my neighbor cringe every time she looks out her window.

No progress on the evil sister in law front but me and my hubby had a great talk about it yesterday and came to a agreement that works to keep us happy. But to get the rest of the family to stay out of that is another thing lol. But on the plus side I did get my furniture and cabinets and all the wood in the house polished today (out of anxiety and frustration)

I took these great photos I thought I would share with you...
This one is ben and the fire monster out on the glacier that is the front yard right now. (try to ignore the fact that everything in our neighborhood looks creepily the same lol)

Like I said glacier...

Any time the hubby brings fire monster out to play in the snow she just treats it as her own original flavored snow cone.

Yup glacier...


She had a ton of fun for the little bit of time. and loved cruising around in the red dragon. We made fajitas (the healthy way) as a family for dinner. and then took the girls to the library for story time only to find it was movie night and they were showing lion king so that was a great surprise for the girls. :) Well ladies I need to get to bed or knit or do something. I will talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on several days of posts. (I've been working hard on year end taxes and Knitting Olympics.) Sorry you are having a rough go of it lately. I hope you can keep up on your Olympic knitting. I, too, love the figure skating....
    I also had an in-law that was a trial. It took years for me to realize what a sad and lonely life she led compared to mine - and I turned a corner in our relationship. I think it helped that it was around that time I quit working outside the home and the lessened stress helped me, too. I hope it smooths out for you soon! Until then, keep knitting - it helps. :)

    ReplyDelete