Monday, February 1, 2010

Pretty infinity cowl

So two years ago I knit a shrug it was a nightmare from the get go I
held together two skeins of misti alpaca chunky and a skein of mohair
(that is 3 threads at once) and it looked wrong so I finally decided to
rip it and repurpose the yarn easy right.....wrong. The process took
two weeks and left little brown fuzzies all over my house. It required
a insane amount of spit and splicing to put it all back together but I
salvaged 4.5 skeins of gorgeous alpaca yarn.
I now have a beautiful warm and fuzzy infinity cowl. I am using the
rest of the yarn to make a set of bella mittens to go with. Love
it!!!! Other then that the week is off to a great start I have my house
clean work out out of the way and even found time to make some delish
chicken parm for lunch !! Now I am just hoping monkey butt comes back
from kindergarten with a good attitude. One extra day at her dads and
she is like a different child !!!
Well off to knit mittens have a good day guys
--aimeepowers

No comments:

Post a Comment