Monday, July 22, 2013

ipsy look/ maternity ootd

 I got my july ipsy bag last friday.  For those of you who don't know what ipsy is it is a beauty subscription service.  It costs 10$ a month and they customize a box of beauty products for you each month. This is my 3rd month and I have loved all the stuff.  Me and the girls look forward to it each month.  My bag has always had atleast 3 to 4 times its value in money and always has great products to try.  You can join and quit any time you want.  I have been super happy with mine  I wanted to put together a look using the stuff in it and share with you guys a review on all the products and while I am at it may as well throw in a maternity ootd while I am at it.  Here is the finished product.
 Lets start from the begining this is the contents of my july ipsy bag.  Each month you get a cute little make up bag this month it was a beach theme so it was a neon bag in a plastic beach type material.  The only thing pictured in here I didn't take a individual of was the pouty pop jumbo crayon.  I do like it but the color is a bit too nude for me and not my usual cup of tea but I like it and its nice and moisturizing.  I just wish I had a different color.  You can get 6 for $25 not including my ipsy discount which would be 20% off.

 This is the bh cosmetics California collection of eyeshadow.  Now each of these colors comes from a different collection and each palette is $7 off of which I get 10% but each palette comes with 16 shadows and 4 face products (blush bronzer highlight ect.)  I like the gold and bronze color the purple is maybe a bit chalky for me but I am happy with them and would recommend them 7$ for a palette that size is a steal really.  I have the gold over my lid, the bronze in my crease and I used the purple under my lower lash line and lined the water line with my purple remmil scandaleyes liner. 
 cute little palette.
 Now this is the healthy sexy hair soy renewal beach spray conditioner and texturizer It is 19.95 for a full size It is through ulta and I get 5$ off a order of 25$ or more.  I am loving this.  So how I used this today was a sprayed my dry hair and scrunched it up into a messy bun while I did my make up when I took it down awesome beachy waves which is staying allot since I have stick straight 3rd day hair!!  I recommend this for sure.
 This is the coola mineral face spf 20 unscented tinted moisturizer.  I used this to prime my face underneath my maybelline 24 hour foundation this morning. This stuff is great.  Not a huge coverage but it isn't supposed to be.  It didn't smell and wasn't a weird color either.  I give it a 4 out of 5/  I get 30% off of this which is 36$ for a full size.
 Now this stuff my dermae microdermabrasion scrub I am in LOVE with.  It is very fine and gritty and has a great lemon scent.  It made my skin sooo soft. I used it sat night after the long day as a treat to myself and I dreamed about my ipsy bag that night because I was thinking about how soft my skin felt when I fell asleep lol (I am not joking one bit lol crazy pregnant dreams) 

 Here is there exerp on the product: This formula buffs away dull surface cells, diminshes the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars, and absorbs excess skin oils with an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica). Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel plus antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this pro-grade treatment retexturizes skin, leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking.

All derma e® products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, glycol-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free. 

What is not to love huh lol  This is 32.50 for the full size product and I get 20% off of that.  This will be ordered even though I think the sample size they sent was a very generous size and you only use it twice a week and it will last me quiet a while I want to take advantage of the discount. ;)
 Here is the finished product.

 I loved everything in this months bag.  I think it is going great together and I love it.


 As for the maternity outfit of the day it is my merona wrap dress.  I bought this on clearance at target a few years ago and I love it.  It is one of those magical dresses that always looks great no matter who tries it on or what I wear it works great.
Well I am off to get some lunch with some girl friends hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment