Thursday, July 18, 2013

notd.

Hey guys I had to share my mani I did last night.  I finally redid my nails since it had been about a week of my leopard nails lol I stripped them down and did this...

I used sally hansen white on under all my nails except my middle finer.  It makes hot pink pop in person it is highlighter neon pink!.  I had 2 or 3 coats loreal sparklicous on middle finger and two coats of white on on ring finger.  (here is a trick I recently learned from Tiffany d if you are using nail polishes that tend do be streaky use one coat of a matte topcoat in between layers and it will keep it from looking streaky and taking lots of coats)  I used my black chevron strips ( I have the tutorial for the easiest chevron nails ever here ).I put a coat or two of orly passion flower over the other nail then  I topped it all with some out the door top coat (extra coats on the accent nails) and I was good to go.  A fun bright summer nail with a bit of sparkle!  Have a good one guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment