Wednesday, April 24, 2013

21 week update

This week has been a roller coaster.  I did my gender reveal got a ton of stuff going around the house, lots of cleaning, de-cluttering and reorganizing, which are all good things. I have also hit that part of the pregnancy where you feel about as sexy and as big as a macys day balloon!  There for I had my first (I am sure hormonally driven) cry about feeling huge and in general hideous. 

We have had two more snow storms, which I for one am absolutely sick to death of.  I finished knitting a pair of socks for monkey butt and started a owl cocoon for the baby.  We made a purchase for the baby which will be up in tomorrows blog post showing the progress made on converting the girl cave over to a nursery.  I also spent last night with zofran and a bowl.  I don't know what happened but I got super sick at bed time :(.  Those were the happenings in the last week.  I am exhausted today and going to read for a bit before I have to start cooking dinner to feed all these people who live at my house lol.  Have a good day guys

No comments:

Post a Comment