Thursday, April 4, 2013

18w 1d update

As of today I am 18 weeks and 1 day.  Things are going pretty good.  This week was easter and it was a blast but I got woke up too early and ate too much candy and threw up before it was even 7:00 in the morning lol other then that It was a ton of fun to see the kids having soo much fun.  I have been craving watermelon like crazy.  I have almost polished off a whole watermelon (mostly by myself ) since monday.  I found this post on how to pick a perfect watermelon.  It totally worked and I picked such a great juicy watermelon and have been munching on it all week I am in love.

That ladys advice on how to pick a watermelon is for real give it a shot and let me know if it worked for you :)


Other then that I ordered a swim suit.  I know allot of people would rather die then be in a swim suit when they are pregnant.  but we go to the pool at the ymca quiet a bit, and I love swimming in the summer.  So I have to have one this is the one I ordered.
 

I tried it on when we were in mankato but I needed to go up one size if it would fit me through summer and they were out there so I just ordered it online yesterday.  According to u.p.s. It should be here saturday so that is super exciting :)  Maybe we will have to hit the pool.  Make sure you guys check out the tutorial on how to make a belly belt.  I wore mine all day today and much better then my maternity pants at this point. :)  Hope your having a great day.






1 comment:

  1. Love the suit! Swimming is good fun and great exercise, too. :) It's not like you can hide that you're pregnant - so who cares?

    ReplyDelete