Sunday, December 16, 2012

5 ways to wrap like a boss!!!





Okay so I don't know about you guys but I love a pretty wrapped present but am sorta always at a loss as to what to do.  So I put together some great things that any of us can do.  So with out further ado here is 5 ways to wrap a present like a boss!
#1
This is super cute and by whipper berry.  It even has two ways for you guys :)  If you don't want to make pom poms (I don't know why I have a deep seeded hatred for making those things you could always hot glue some little flowers to the twig instead or tie on some mistle toe ;)

#2
For us who are bow making incompetents this is a great tutorial from Simply Julie to make curled bows from scraps of the wrapping paper (hello genius) Super cute right.

#3
This super cute tulle bow seems simple as they come and tulle is super cheap in those little rolls.  Well done Jerica @ its my blog :)
#4 
Good old Martha her self shows how to fold the wrapping paper to make a pocket for your card.  What hasn't' that women thought of?

#5
Katy at sweet verbena wrapped these and I think they are just adorable. Who doesn't love brown paper packages tied up in strings???


Hope this was helpful.  I am officially done shopping and can't wait to do some wrapping.  My monkey butt will be home shortly and I have to throw a bow in this guys soon !!  Can't wait to see her reaction.

I will try to tape it and share in next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment