Thursday, December 20, 2012

leaves shawlette fo/ smokey cranberry eye with berry lips/ holiday nails

 So I finally got time to take pics in my leaves shawl.  I made it more of a scarf by making it longer and using two skeins of yarn but all in all I love it. I threw it on today with my teal shirt and some jeans. 

 I was in the mood to pull out my Nessas Naturals and do a smokey cranberry eye I used to do this look allot last year.  I know I used to talk about Nessa's allot  but for those of you who weren't with me last year or have never heard of it.  It is a great line of makeup that is all great ingredients no talc fillers or icky chemicals and the colors are great.  They are affordable too.  She has great skin care products too like my custom face wash that saved my super dry skin last year.  She makes everything by hand herself!  I definitely recommend her stuff.  If you are a mineral make up fan or a make up fan in general or just have sensitive skin you NEED to give her stuff a try.


Here is the pic that inspired it.  I know my pics aren'[t very true to color.  It is much more berry colored in person but I went a bit less smokey then this.


 I used bling in the inner corner (a shimmery gold,) Berry dazzle on the lid (a shimmery berry color) and smoke monster in the outer v.
I have on my Jordana Fabuliner in black and I am trying out my new Physicians Formula organic wear lash boosting mascara today (If you noticed my amazing lashes today, no they aren't fake they are all mine but full review to come), And my Milnai brow pen on my brows.

 I on my face I have on my new maybelline super stay 24 hour make up.  I contoured with nyc sunny and my blush is nyx bourgious pig and hard candy tiki for my highlight. 
 The lips are maybelline blissful berry one is my favorite lipsticks.  I love this look around the holiday.

I also took some time yesterday to repaint my nails for the holidays.  I did I red a good book wet and wild and then a coat of china glaze ruby pumps .  The accents are wet and wild  in green(can't remember the color name) Then I put strips of painters tape and painted i red a good book and ruby pumps over.  For a candy cane-ish effect. 



They didn't turn out as great as I hoped but meh.  I don't want to redo them lol.  Well I have about 1000 things to do.  I have a haul from a few days ago I will try to get up soon and some reviews to do but I am giving every thing a good college try before making my judgements. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment