Monday, December 17, 2012

ulta / kmart haul

 I did get to pick up a few things this weekend when I was in the cities and running errands here in town.  I needed some scotch tape to wrap and a outdoor extension cord and so I knew I had racked up some rewards $ on my kmart card.  (If you don't already use their shop your way rewards card you have to! I have gotten 54$ for free by using it.   I only recently figured out how to take advantage of the great deals. You earn money on every purchase you make and you get bonus points for certain items.  They also print little coupons out at the end with your receipt and if you bring them back in when you shop next often you get 5-10 free dollars! So worth it )

Anyway I went in and I knew I wanted to try granier bb cream and I saw they finally got the millani brow pen in taupe.  I have been waiting for ever they only had dark brown So I grabbed on of those. Some nivea lip products for stocking stuffer and all my other purchases I wound up with 36$ in products and after I cashed my reward points and the 5$ in coupons I had (2$ garnier lotion one and a 3$ on two nivea lip products one) I paid .36 cents!!  You can't beat that.  I am trying the garnier bb cream and brow pen today we will see how they hold up and I will give you a review. :)

 I also got to run to ulta when My sister was done graduating but before we went to lunch with her.  I got 4 hand creams for stocking stuffers (me and my sisters stuff each others stockings every year that way we got good stuff :)  I got a beauty blender some powder puffs and I heard they had this great bare minerals set on sale for 15$!!!  It is 74$ worth of products and it is supposed to be 25$.  It had 3 full size shadows, (they are neutral and very pretty)  a full size flawless definition mascara (that totally rocks btw) and a full size lip gloss (that totally rocks too) These are all awesome and a steal at 25$ even .  I also had 5$ off a order of 10$ and a 20% off my entire purchase coupon.  So this all came out to 25$.
Just relised that I missed two products I bought in this trip. I got two nyx blushes,bourgeois pig and pinched.  :)  they are in the drawer in my blush area and I must have spaced pulling them out for the pic

Here are some pics with some of the new product on my garnier bb cream in light/ med, milani brow pen, bare minerals mascara, bare minerals lip gloss in sugared strawberry, I have L'Oreal infallible shadow in iced latte on the lid and the crease is one of my new bare minerals shadows in flaunt.
 I had to pull my hair up with my spin pins because if you look in the corner of the pic a certain tiny little someone was insisting on being held and was trying to eat my hair!  I will let you guys know how these products hold up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment