Wednesday, December 12, 2012

review/ new products

 Okay so I thought I would share some new purchases and give you some thoughts on some purchases I have made in the last month.

First off is some e.l.f. stuff.  I got two new elf brushes from the studio line.  the angled brush and the blending brush. I love both they are great quality and they work wonderfully.

 Next up is the elf blush in fuchsia fusion and it is nice bright color with lots of gold sparkle then the contouring brush and bronzing powder.  It is great the bronzer is a bit dark for me right now I need to be extra careful because I am soo pale but they are both great and a great bargain. They are a dupes for the nars dou with orgasm and laguna .  Then the eye primer.  I think it works well and is a great deal at 1$!!!
 I grabbed a few hard candy things to try out too.  I got a fox in a box blush in hot flash.  It is very very pigmented so you need to use a light hand but I have been reaching for it allot I use a smaller brush then usual and blend it very carefully with a light had and gives me a great flush.  Then the so baked brozer in tiki (it is a dupe for a dior highlighter can't recall which one lol) I do like this for a highlighter it works well I got glow all the way in doll face (haven't used it yet and a blush in living doll (this was a small set that came with a lip plumper and the two trial size items) The living doll blush was not pigmented and didn't love it but the lip plumper in girl next door  I wll be repurchasing in full size I love it.
 I got this true match lumi foundation a while back and have loved loved loved it.  I have been using this 75% of the time I would say and the other 25% I mix some color stay whipped with some of the anti chaffing cream to make it not so thick and it goes on smoother and doesn't get cakie on dry spots.
 another great highlighter I have been reaching for allot lately since it was returned from my sister inlaw is my nessa's minteral luster I love this!
I got two wet and wild single shadows one is envy which is a dupe for mac humid and one in nutty which is a dupe for macs satin toup.  I haven't tried envy but I have tried nutty a few times and love it.
I got another shadow I have used at least 3 days a week and I could have sworn I took a pic of it but it disappeared was L'Oreal infallible shadow in  iced latte (which is a dupe for stilla kitten).  I love this and will be purchasing more for sure.

I have one more great product that has been a daily staple I have been putting it on morning and night is this simple lotion in replenishing.  I have been using it for over a month. No dry patches my skin is doing great no eczema in sight!

 Well I hope this info was of use to you guys.  If you would like to see a review on anything in specific just send me a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment