Friday, December 21, 2012

kmart/shopco haul

 I did get to pick up a few things this week I got a few new wet and wild polishes at shopko.   
I got four colors and I don't have a pic for the first one it is a wet and wild and called Caribbean blue its very mermaid-ish...
bite the bullet.. 
 ebony hates chris..
 and segreena the teenage witch.
Here they are on the nails with 2 thin coats from left to right:bite the bullet, Caribbean blue, sagreena the teenage witch (this one took 3 thin coats), and ebony hates chris.


 I also picked up two maybelline foundations, One 24 hour stay and one fit me.  I got a Physicians formula lash boosting mascara.

I also got my hands on wet and wild lipstick in color 908c which is a dupe for mac rebel. 
 I did a swatch on the inside of my wrist for you guys.  It is kinda a bright magenta color.

here is what it looks like on the lips :)  
Well I need to start making some of these chumps around here pack for the weekend and get a move on.  Have a good day guys

No comments:

Post a Comment