Monday, March 14, 2011

more socks and dollar store decorating

So It was a pretty quiet weekend. My brother came to hang out sat morning and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It was a nice little visit and I did get a few things accomplished such as..
I knit a pair of socks for fire monster. I made them out of jelly bean yarn and used Cat Bordhi's toe up method and just a garter stitch rib. I had made Monkey butt a pair of these when she was little and she love them so I thought maybe fire monster would too.
then me and the hubby set to work with some foam board I bought at the dollar store and organised all the bathroom drawers..
and monkey butts dresser which is always a disaster area inside.
It only cost 2$ to do her dresser and all 4 bathroom drawers and a few kitchen ones.
but makes all the difference in the world.
then me and the hubby put together a cheapo book shelf we bought for the living room and put out all the board games.
I also made another bouquet and inside this box I got on clearance at shopko are all of our card games and flash cards and the little tin has all the cards and pieces from candy land. I thought it turned out good and filled a empty space to make it a bit more homey and gave it some personality. Well I am off to snuggle in next to my hubby and knit on my current project suit your self socks by Cat Bordhi. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment