Thursday, March 3, 2011

LOVE IT!!!

So I had a few different people who asked me about making the cute headbands with the big flowers on them. The other night I came home did some research and my favorite pattern I saw was strictly knit flower headband by Elisa McLaughlin.
it tuned out great. It knit up super fast and I loved knitting it.
I need a big blingy button to put in the middle of the flower but other then that it is perfect. (well that and my super bed head in this picture)
Other then that I am still working on splash. I am almost done with the bottom band and then I just have collar and some sleeves.
I will be done soon and then I will block it and take some pics (prolly by the end of the weekend) I am going to curl up and go to sleep now though :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment