Thursday, March 24, 2011

fo rainbow bright socks

I still have calvin and eating is always a adventure with him but yesterday I made what I call pizza grill cheeses for lunch and he loved them :) It is a cream cheese grill cheese I slice some cream cheese with a cheese slicer and add some turkey peperoni's and butter the bread and grill it. Serve it with some marinara on the side for dipping yum. There was no fussing here..
I also finished my rainbow bright socks..
I love these socks they fit great and are so fun.
But this will be a short one because I have teachers conferences for monkey butt today and my sisters are coming one today one tomorrow.
and not only them but Mean Taylor will be coming.
and you never know what will happen with Mean around :) I better get my chores done so I can enjoy my sis's and Mean
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment