Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter..

So I just got home from Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Love it!!! Loved the books and am soo happy I have got to see it. I have been waiting now I just need it to come out on video and then next one to come out in the theater :) and to knit this cute hat ...

Hermione wears it in the back there..
Here is a better picture...

It is great looks like a seed stitch that spirals and more of a slouchy style. I have seen lots of talk on ravelry about the hat and patterns that look like it. But most of them are more of a beanie style which I don't think is quiet right. So this one might take me a while to be happy with. But one thing I am happy with is Emma Watsons new hair...


She is so cute. Some people are against drastic change but I love it and I say go for it. She hasn't been able to change her hair pretty much ever.




I mean look at her at the premier. Too beautiful. Well I am off to spend some time with the hubby. Get to the movie people.




1 comment:

  1. Just came back from the movie - fabulous! I'm eagerly anticipating Part II. :)

    ReplyDelete