Wednesday, November 10, 2010

knitting and zombie and bears oh my!!

So In the past few days I have sorta been a busy girl. I finished this...

My sister told me a while back she wanted a ear flap hat this year so I had her pick yarn and she picked out the chartreuse color that is the main color on the hat and for the pattern I just sorta winged it then I decided it was too plain so I did some fun colored braids and some molly flowers in purple her favorite color. :) It turned out cute :)


I am also getting ready to start this...
I will let you know how it goes it is a new mystery series that caught my eye at the library. I started this...

A lace slouchy hat . And I took a day to go to the zoo with firemonster. It was in high 6os yesterday!! Rare here in minnesota this time of year. I couldn't pass it up. So we drove the short 25 minutes to the zoo and had a blast I took some pics of the animals who seemed to be enjoying the relaxing day too for you lol..




We love the river otters. They were chasing Firemonsters hands and having a blast. They are our favorite...

The beautiful grey wolf (silly but he looks white to me) Was right up by the glass hanging out.




I thought this wolverine was soo funny sitting there like my husband sits on the couch to watch football. typical guy right lol



The Russian grizzlies were all napping away..


and my favorite was this guy hamming it up in all his glory. What a goof ball.


Anyway on another note when I wasn't invading the privacy if animals at the zoo I was watching my new obsession The walking dead. I love this show. I watched episode 1 on hulu and was hooked I had to buy episode 2 on hulu. The whole season as it comes out is a steal at 9.99 Love it if you like zombies or maybe even if you don't check it out . I can't wait for next Sunday :) Here is a link the the first episode on hulu while it still works check it out!!!






Ps this is what monkey butt would look like as a zombie!!! I hope she doesn't go sleep walking again anytime soon she will scare the bajeezus out of me !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment