Monday, November 15, 2010

cup-cake-a-nator

So since I am still not up to par my hubby and me curled up to watch a movie last night and I whipped out this baby ...

Its a cupcake hat in 3t size for my little fire monster. I did purple with multi colored sprinkles
I threw a blue molly flower on top.

She is just too cute in this super soft cozy hat. :) It was so easy I am throwing together a few different ones so that I can throw them on etsy for some lucky little ones this winter.



Here is a blue one with a cherry on top


I left sprinkles off this one since I thought it shows the cute frosting swirls better. But if who ever winds up buying it wants sprinkles that is cool too. I knit this one up when I couldn't sleep last night and finished it in the Dr's this morning. I decided to go check in and see if I should still be feeling this bad. I guess the cyst was pushing 3 cm!!! So she said it will take a bit for me to feel 100%. So me and the fire monster are taking it easy and making cupcakes to spread the love today :) Let me know which design you guys think are cuter :)





2 comments:

  1. Both hats are adorable, and are probably equally attractive/desireable. My preference is the blue one. I don't know if it's the visibility of the swirls, or the cute cherry on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest little hat I have ever seen. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete