Friday, March 19, 2010

For the love of my knitters...

Because I love you guys soo much...
I was a tizzy of cooking tonight. I baked my butt off from 7:30 until now. I have my new moon birthday brunch tomorrow with my knitters. I am fully convinced that they are the most wonderful people on earth and I am not worthy so I show my appreciation by baking my butt off. But that was the end of my night. The beginning of my day was fire monster waking up at 5:30 a.m. We fell back asleep probably close to 7 and when monkey butt got up I told her to just grab a bowl of cereal. She saw my phone on the counter and called her dad (not a big deal) She proceeded to tell him that she had to wash dish's to eat breakfast because it was only her and the cat up and all the dish's were dirty (translation her favorite bowl was dirty in the dish washer but we can all see how bad this looks lol). So she started the dish washer smart girl and ate her bowl of cereal and started a annoying barbie movie I refuse to watch anymore . I was up half hour after her.

We got her on the bus and then Fire monster had a friend over. A little boy in our neighborhood name Nik. She had soo much fun and then left about 4:00 and they both had turned evil out of the tiredness from being nice and playing too hard. Then the hubby went to nap for a bit and we grabbed groceries and got the show on the road.
Here is the chaos in my kitchen at the beginning...

Here is the blue berry coffee cake...

Here are the pumpkin chocolate chocolate chip muffins with cream cheese filling...



and the Guinness chocolate cake. I also have a breakfast casserole in the fridge and pioneer women's olive bread. I also cleaned up the big mess lol. I am going to figure out the points for my ww ladies and hit the hay. :)
Oh yes and I forgot I had to add something to the list of thing fire monster/ the goat ate yesterday she choked on a penny and we had to give her the Heimlich and it didn't come out through the mouth but she quit choking...so we are still waiting. and she is back on the suicide watch that girl is going to be the death of me yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment