Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another family dinner

Family dinner day
Well it was family dinner day again. I am home with a whopper of a belly ache to prove it :( I had allot of fun though. It is always nice to spend time with the family. One of the first things that happened was me my sis and niece went to meet monkey butt and her dad. We hopped in my sisters car but we couldn't pass up stopping off at the co-op for some snickerdoodles (they have the best) So we grabbed a few and some chips then went to Barnes and noble I scanned the newest knitting magazines but didn't fall in love with anything enough to bring it home.


Here is the niece mean taylor with the snackies yummm.


Then me while we got some things done up stairs and screwed around in the kitchen our hubbies were down in their man cave watching...football. Yes I realize it isn't football season anymore but my brother in law has the nfl network so we get no piece in the house hold any more. I just take solice in knowing I will NEVER get a satellite dish.



Here is the sisters putting the finishing touches on dinner (mean taylor of coarse is over seeing the whole process ) It was pulled beef sandwiches, chips, and coleslaw. I made dessert this week. I made no bake pumpkin cheesecake. It was super easy and yummy. It is five ww points but a big slice for that. I enjoyed it very much.
I had to make two of these for the family (there is between 12 and 16 each week)

Yummy yummy. I saved all my ww points for family dinner and I worked out all week and didn't eat the extra points I earned or dip into my bonus points. I got to the second arm hole on my Juliana I will try to take some pics tomorrow. And by the way the condom critter was a big hit with my sisters lol. I have requests for two more. They are just cute little cubbies to hide things they will fit a bigger ipod or a small thing of tissues.
I am getting very excited it looks like I am going to host the same twilight brunch like last year. I am going to have some of my knitters over and make some yummy food and we will knit and watch new moon what could be better? Speaking of birthday don't forget to post a comment and get entered for my bday drawing. I will be drawing at the part on the 20th I decided and will be sending out great goodies
Well I am going to drink some water try to ease my tummy ache and either knit and read and go to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment