Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite lip products of 2012

 This is the last of my favorites of 2012 series.  I have had lots of go to lip products this year that I adore.  I have been tending to use lip sticks where as I mostly used glosses before. Here are my favs.
Favorite balm:
Maybelline baby lips has been my favorite I have tons all over the house my go to dolor is the turquoise tube with the purplish color.  They are super moisturizing with a hint of color.
 Favorite berry:
Maybelline blissful berry is my favorite berry color.  It is a all around great lip stick.

 Favorite Nude:
My favorite nude is Maybelline born with it.  It is not too shimmer, not too washed out, or too pink, just a nice basic nude.
 Favorite Lip Butters:
These are such a favorite of mine they get their own category.  They are moiturizing
The first is red velvet it is a great easy perfect deep red lip. 
Pink Truffle is a great more reddish neutral It is very flattering and not super bright and out there.  A good every day color.


Favorite long lasting/ favorite red lip:
This one gets to top in two categories it is that great.  It is L'Oreal Infallible lip stick in Refined Ruby.  I love this classic red. It is extra super long wearing doesn't budge and doesn't dry your lips out.  This is the best red I have ever owned.

And that wraps it up folks my top lip colors of 2012.  I love all of these.  I am beat I sat down for a morning and got all of these posts set up at one time so I am beat and up for a nap.  I hope you guys enjoyed these and find some great new things to try.  I am picky and wouldn't recommend them if I didn't love them. :)
If there is anything you would like me to review or a look you would like to see please, or any recommendations you would have please comment me I would love to hear it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment