Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite eye products of 2012

 Now we all know how much I love my eye make up so this one was hard.  So I have lots of great products to share and I split them into lots of categories.
Favorite cream eye shadows:

Maybelline 24 hour tattoos.  These are great as bases or alone. I have 4 and have two more that plan on being in a haul soo ;)
Revlon color stay shadow stick in torch.  This is great as a base or in a pinch a great shadow alone.

Favorite high end shadows:
The lorac pro pallets is a great one i have used this soo much since I bought it. It has everything shimmer or matte. 
Bare Minerals Truth has been used soo much.  I love this neutral pallet it really does work great and it is a great pallet for trips because it is small and you can do subtle or a smokey eye.
Favorite Drug Store Pallets:
NYX caviar and bubbles.  I love this pallete I wear this all the time.  I am wearing it today.  It has some great mattes and some great shimmers this is another great road trip one because it is small but has a great selection.
Any wet and wild pallet is a great one. This one is comfort zone but I wear petal pushin and drinking a glass of shine allot too.
Favorite Mascaras:
 L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara is a great one it gives great volume length and separates. 
 
Physicains Formula Organix\ wear mascara is another great one very build-able with out clumps and has doesn't smudge or flake.

Favorite Liners:
My favorite pen liner is the jordana fabuliner in brown. It is great exact line and less harsh then black.

My favorite black liner is L'Oreal linear carbon black intense.  It is very black and has a great applicator.
Maybelline lasting drama gel liner is a great one too.  Easier to work with then liquid when you are starting with cat eyes.

Favorite Eye Primers:
My favorite eye primer (when not using a cream shadow which is what I do allot) is elf eye primer it works just as good as some of  the others high end primers I have tried and is 1$!!
So there you have it my favorite eye products of 2012.  :) Thanks for reading I would love to know your favorites or any recommendations you would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment