Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite face products of 2012

I wanted to do a series on my favorite things for 2012 but then I realized there is soo much.  That I am breaking it into a few different categories.  So First off is my favorite face products of 2012.  
Favorite Foundation:

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation. 
this is my favorite foundation My skin (which is dry ) always looks Dewey never dull and has good coverage and staying power
Another close one is Maybelline super stay 24 hour.  It doesn't make my skin look flaky or dry and it stays put all day and has great coverage.


 Favorite Primer:
Yes you are seeing this right.  This is my favorite primer it is just like smash box photo finish primer and it works great (esp when mixed with a thicker foundation like Revlon whipped)
 
 Favorite powder:
My favorite powder to set my makeup with is rimmel stay matte by far. Great product inexpensive and  tons of product for the price too.
 Favorite Bronzer/Contour:
My favorite contour product for the year is by far nyc sunny. It is matte not orange and it is dirt cheap gotta love that.

Favorite concealers:
My favorite under eye brightening concealer is the maybelline lumi concealer.  It is works well isn't super thick but brightens and covers pretty well.
 My best Heavy duty concealer for pimples or more hard core things is Nyx hd concealer it is a very high coverage concealer.
Favorite Blushes:
I have been on a huge blush kick lately so this was hard to narrow down.
A recent fav I am wearing like 5 days of the week is Nyx pinched its a great shimmers peachy pink.  It is great
 hard candy fox in a box in hot flash is a great more matte blush that gives you a very good pink flush.


 Wet and Wild Pearlesant Pink is a great glittery pink color.

 Favorite Highlighters:
I have two highlighters I love Hard Candy Tiki is more of a tan sheen but it works great.

 Physicians Formula Happy booster.  This is more of a white sheen but it works great and smells good and is cute as can be.


So there you have it my list of favorite face cosmetics from 2012.  I would love to hear your favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment