Wednesday, June 27, 2012

knit picks love

 So last week I was up knitting my Belatrix socks and in the middle of a row this happened!!! Those are my favorite needles I always rave about my knit picks needles.  I have had them a few years and I have knit many a pair of socks on those.

 Eek I slowly moved over my stitches to my addis and picked up all the dropped stitches on the way.  Then I emailed knit picks.  I just said I don't know what your policy is on this but my needles broke.  Then went to bed.  I woke up to a email saying this:
Thank you for your email.  I am so sorry to hear that your needle came apart.  We guarantee all of our products, so I will be happy to send a replacement.  I see that you have ordered a 32" and a 40" in the size one.  Which length was it that came apart?  I just want to make sure I send you the correct item.
That was on the 20th and a week later my lovely new needles are here!!

So not only are tier needles cheaper better sharper and have great loose cables but they are guaranteed!!   And their customer service is great!  Just had to share such a great experience!  Now I am off to break in my needles on calvins birthday socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment