Tuesday, February 18, 2014

max's room preview

This is max's room.  Now Lets keep track the living room is brown..the kitchen is a dirty looking yellow based cream color..bathroom is a khaki..our room was hunter green.. girls room was maroon..down stairs bathroom was dark teal..and max's room is bright blue!! 

Thank god his colors I have been sticking with are bright blue, pear green, and grey...so I don't think I will cover up the color.  but more paneling!!
and more paneling!!
Ahh there better. I think..

I did undeniable on the paneling.  I know it seems weird and I am not sure how I feel about it..
But then I picture his stuff in here and I think it will tie it all together. 
So I think it will be good if not I can always redo it but I think I till work.  I hope you guys are having a good day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment