Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photobucket
This was a moment where my life changed forever. From this moment on I was never the same. Shelby Ann had filled a hole in me that I never knew was there. She makes my heart swell soo big some times I think it will burst. She is not perfect but this is what I see ... what I know is the little girl who hugged me tight and wiped my tears away when my grandma I loved soo much died, like if she could take all the pain she could even thought she was just one year old, the little girl who was alone with me for her first two years when I was a single parent, the flower girl at my wedding who kept calling to me "I'm not afraid mama" and got her own ring and vows from my husband whos heart she stole the very same day this picture was taken, the girl who sat through endless days of bedrest helping me fetch things and putting on socks and never complaining,She never matches...ever and getting dress has always and will always be a fight. she can tone me out like no bodys business but when I need to talk she listens. she is the not so little girl who will always be wise beyond her years who filled my heart, the hole I didn't know I had and my life with so much love. I am thankful every day that she is mine. I love you Shelby Andd (monkey butt) happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment