Friday, September 24, 2010

fo rainbow socks

So I am still fighting off that cold I got although the pink eye was just me being a hypochondriac. The kids didn't pass that on to me. I have been busy though. My sister bought more of these. Here is what they look like now...


They are from a old hotel in fairbolt..

I am going to take this and make it isn't this..
I will have a matching set of 4 by the end of the weekend. :) Other then that I made my fire monster a pair of socks from the left over pagewood farms sock yarn. The pattern is herringbone ribbing from interweave knits adapted to her tiny feet.



They are soft and fit well.


They pattern is a bit of a pain in the butt but they are cute. Well I have some chairs to work on sanding down while watching my new addiction Veronica Mars. :) Have a good weekend guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment