Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do all good things have to come to a end???

So my mama Sherry got delivered to the airport today and miss fire monster cried and then when she stopped she said "whew I need cake". Me, I am still waiting to stop crying. I bawled like a baby. I was so spoiled and so well taken care of and is such great company it was hard to give up. I am not used to having a mama to take care of me. I want to be mama sherry for my kids. I can't stop tearing up. I have never felt so well loved in my life. How am I going to survive now.
So we both kind of went away with some parting gifts. I drug her through ravelry and had her look for patterns for her bday present, had her try things on that I have knit, and drug her to the yarn store to have her pick out yarn and then I set to work busting my hump so that she could take the goods home with her. Here is what we came up with...

The pattern is Susie's reading mitts. I started the large size and decreased over time to get to small. So that it would fit her for arms comfortably. The yarn in is vintage in color way tide pole.

Then she liked the way my Hermione hat fit. I got both done since Saturday afternoon when I bought the yarn. I also sent her with my feather and fan socks and the Teddy's tulip socks.

We went shopping yesterday and got a couple cute things for me too..

this one we thought looked sorta ugly on the hanger but it was cute on. I feel very Chuck from pushing daisy's when I wear it.


I have some cute vintage looking green hills that go with it and this shrug too and then I fell in love with this...




My first stapless dress. It has cute eyelets and some ribbon around the bottom. I love it soo much. I can't wait to wear it. I am now going to finish crying it out in the shower and hope the tears dry up for a while and quit being such a mess and just be happy that I get to climb into bed with my hubby even if I can't snuggle him lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment