Saturday, August 21, 2010

changes changes and more changes...

So just to keep you up dated here is my picture from day 4 after surgery. This is sat it was done Tues.

Things are good better then yesterday. My nerve endings started to come back yesterday so I had migraines and was in pain and very dark purple. Today one migraine more yellowy brown then purple and my digestive track did things it hadn't' let me do in 5 days. So yeah...better. I have been taking topless pics that show my progress as well for my personal well being. I think it is a good thing. I have even considered covering my personal areas and putting them up for educational purposes just so people can have the most honest documentation of my journey but I am not sure people are ready for the shark attack footage.
As for some of the other changes... Sherry has made me into a...un monogamous knitter. I am knitting 3 things on needles currently...
I have this my first strapless top ever. Lelah for me. I am making it from my yarn I ripped from my raglan leaf tee...


Sherry's Hermione hat out of vintage (no big shocker my stock present yarn since washable) and...

I tossed this feather and fan scarf on a while ago the colors don't' look like they would go together. but they make a rainbow interesting enough. My sister loves rainbow stuff. She says she is taking the rainbow back it isn't just for homosexuals she can enjoy the rainbow just as much :) So that is in the works for her. I also have things that will be going on as soon as I get some things finished like Sherry's Suzie mitts. I feel hair brained and crazy. I am a monogamous knitter I obsess until what I am doing is over and I have my closure. So I better get my booty to work.



Also this sherry has me eating cheese cake (white chocolate raspberry cheesecake to be exact). and snicker doodles, and chicken cordon blue and other naughty thing and has forbid me from stepping foot in the gym. That hasn't helped the for mentioned slowing down of my digestive. track I am sure. And then there is this...



and this...





Oh lord. That will be a triple layer German chocolate cake!!! My grandma used to make it it was her fav and it is my sisters fav. so Sherry made it for her. I am doomed I will be back in moo moos before I know it between all this deliciousness and sitting lol. Lord help me. Well we have a wedding tomorrow I will have more pics to share then.





1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. That food looks delicious! You are still looking great - glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete