Saturday, October 1, 2011

Well Omg My blogger picture uploader has lost its mind. This is the best I could get out of it tonight. Well Any who. I took some time to make some pics really quick tonight of the new super soft cowls that I have both at my etsy shop and Italy Ava.

I am super loving these. They have been selling like hotcakes in Italy Ava so I decided I had to feature them in my etsy. So I talked my gorgeous friend Ali into modeling for some pics for etsy. This first one is a huge color for fall and something I can't get enough of peacock.










Here is a random collage of the different ones I had on hand



























Here is the kelly green super great pop of color for the fall..




















This one is a nice pink


another super hot color for the fall is mustard.


If you are getting a pop or color some where else a great option is this beautiful neutral grey..




















This is a great plummy purple jewel tone


Here is the assortment laid out at Italy Ava. I also have khaki, black, chocolate brown, and red. There are even a few striped ones.

These are soo soft warm and cozy once you try it on you don't want to take it off. They are soo cuddly I can't wait for chilly weather bring it on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment