Thursday, October 13, 2011

More family pics

Steph my gf just posted more family pics of me and the hubby she took. I love them. This is me and my hubby :) Who I am missing big time because he has been away for training ALL week!! he gets home today.


I can't wait for him to get home. We have date night tomorrow night :)


and this right here is my favorite. I have on about a gallon of eye make up and this made me cry!!! Fire monster is SUCH a daddies girl and she has always rubbed ears when she gets tired. You know she is sleepy when she is rubbing your ear. This pic was at the end of the photo session and she was tired and getting cranky. This is such a tender little pic of my fire monster.


I am going to get some work done now and enjoy my little break from the monster while she is at preschool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment