Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sale and New earflap owl hats

I wanted to update you guys on two new things. I just launched my new ear flap owl hats on my etsy shop!!

They are cute customizable and I can make then in any size. :)
Also I decided it was time to run a sale and I chose my ...
Super cozy chunky soft garter stitch cowls.


Tons of great ways to wear them and they are so soft and warm and come in a ton of colors and...

best of all $22.00 off for two weeks !!! Here is a link if you want to take advantage to grab a new cozy piece for the winter or maybe start your holiday shopping :)And good news the cute yellow and grey side table went in Italy Ava and right back out to some loving home! I thought it was soo cute I am not shocked I hope they love it as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment