Saturday, October 8, 2011

The girl cave/ craft room rearranged

So I promised you the other day that I would show you the girl cave/ craft room. I had to change a few things since I moved things around. This area mostly stayed the same I have a new magnet board there and this houses yarn and knitting books.

This is my sitting and knitting spot and in the back is where present wrapping stuff goes.


Here is my sewing table/ desk. I also took down the ikea cubbie bar that was next to my side of the bed and it went here but I also did something brilliant to it that we did at my sisters..

I had a broken tape measure (a few actually ) that wouldn't retract so I cut it and taped it to the edge of the table for cutting like so.

but the biggest change was that I moved the sofa table into my room so there was a gap there and since my new dresser is where this shelf was it moved into the girl cave, where is was very much needed for storage of various crafting goodies and mailing things for my etsy shop and blah blah blah.

So there you have it. It isn't perfect yet there are still things I am going to change but I am enjoying the way things are soo much and Mrs Laura (my gf) is right" no person in the right mind needed that much storage in their bedroom" (not that I have ever claimed to be in my right mind) but I really was needing more in my girl cave and this fit the bill.

Soo I have tons of knitting to do since I am super behind. I threw my back out early this week doing all this refurbishing and moving and was worthless most of the week. So I am playing catch up now. I have orders mostly filled but I have a few other things that I want to throw together for the shop and I have a few new pieces I got out thrifting today but I will have to save those for another day. I am only one person people :)enjoy your weekend I am off to knit as fast as my fingers will fly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment