Friday, April 29, 2011

come see me at Diamond Path Craft Fair april 30

Tomorrow Sat. The 30th of April me and my sister will be in Diamond Path school at 14455 Diamond Path Apple Valley Mn 55124 from 9:00 am unitl 2:00 pm. I will have lots of goodies there like...


My clippies flowered and just ribbon kind



Lots of great summery ones. These ones are especially great Cinco De Mayo and 4th of July



They are great for grown ups or



Little girls... I will have great hand made soap paired with beautiful hand made organic soap in yummy flavors like chocolate chip mint. (great end of the year teachers gifts) fancy head bands and of coarse..


the cupcake hats. My sister will also have all of her great jewelry there. So swing by and see us :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment