Thursday, October 7, 2010

Irons in the fire..

So I mentioned the other day having some irons in the fire. Here is one thing I am working on...

I am making rag balls like these ...from things like for instance these are made from t-shirts. You may now be asking your self"why the heck would you want to do that?" well for reasons like this..
This is a rag rug I am making from some scratchy old sheets. I have other plans for the t-shirt ones that you will just have to wait and see ;) but tomorrow I will be heading to my sis's house and we will be taking this...

and hopefully be making it into something cute:) (ignore the still present band aids on the knees) I will post more tomorrow but tonight is my late zumba class and have to shower up quick and spend some time with the hubby before he heads off to bed and I slink back out to the living room to knit and watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment