Tuesday, October 5, 2010

busy busy busy

So it has been very busy around here today. As promised here are the pics of my new knitting project. These are my Hermione's every day socks. The yarn is jitterbug. I am not sure what I think of this whole thing.

I will let you know what I think when I get them done jury is still out at this point.
These are all the pendants that my sister hooked me up with this weekend. I love them. I totally love them and then today I cooked this up..


It is a peperoni loaf. It is Italian bread stuffed with cream cheese and turkey peperoni.


yumo totally delish. Anyway I also set up a etsy page. A few of the things you have seen grace the pages are posted but more will be there soon. :) Well I have some business to attend to before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment