Thursday, October 21, 2010

Craft day..

So I have been heading down to my sisters house every Thursday for craft time lately. this week one of the things of the list was pendants. We were covered in crusty glue but I am soo happy with the end product. Here are some of the pendants we made..



We figured the apples will be cute for teachers. I love the way they came out I kept the deer for my self :) And just a heads up..


You can look for these ones soon on my sisters etsy. I love the autism puzzle ones she came up with they are in all different colors. :) Soo keep a eye out in the next week all these beauties should be popping up she is just waiting for all the necklace parts to go with them. Well I am off to throw some steel cut oats in the crock pot for my hubby for breakfast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment