Monday, March 18, 2013

mani monday/ mermaids tail nails

I finally got my bootie moving and did a mani monday!  I found some polishes over the weekend so I couldn't wait to try them out.  The first one was mermaids tail by sally hansen.  It is a translucent blue base with big chunky green and blue glitter and smaller chunks of blue glitter. 

I put it over a coat of this polish by wet and wild (it didn't have a color when I bought it but I think it might be bayou blue)

here is the finished product
It is glittery and fun but will have to use the glitter removal technique for sure!
here is a video on that


I pretty much use it that way but I take a cotton round cut it in 4 and peel it in half so I can get 8 fingers out of one round)  I leave it for 5 min.

I hope you guys are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment