Wednesday, March 13, 2013

15 w
















I tried to take my 15w picture in the same thing as my 5 w photo just so you can see the difference here that one is.















This week seemed to fly by.  I had my nephew Calvin wed night through sun afternoon.  It was a bit of chaos around here.  I started getting dressed and putting on make up again after being soo sick it was pjs and nothing for about half a week (although until today I still didn't repaint my nails.)

I keep trying to think of what made this week fly so much, but I just think its been one of those weeks where it has always been something, if you know what I mean.  I started to get better then had a extra kid most of the week, then he went home and I have not slept for crap all week so far.  All of my other pregnancy's I have slept like a log.  This one I have been having huge trouble with insomnia in the middle of the night.  The past two nights I can't fall asleep until about 12 then I was up from 3a.m. until about 7 or later.  Then go back to bed for a bit.  Thank god fire monster is going through a growth spurt of something and didn't wake up until 10 today so I could get some more sleep!!

But its one more week down for the count and all in all I am not doing bad..no bed rest..only had the issue with spotting once..no diabetes threat..no other issues I dealt with last pregnancy so far.  So nausea, u.t.i.'s and insomnia be damned I am still counting my blessing, trust you me.   I have high hopes for the next week.  I will be headed up to the cities to celebrate my birthday with my family...go out to dinner..get a pedi..and shop for some pregnancy friendly under garments because nothing I own is working and that makes for many miserable uncomfortable days.  I think part of it is just being sick of winter and having the blahs (its still been below 0 here all week) and I barley can button my coat.  Things just are not comfortable or pretty  and just miserable in general esp clothing wise.  Hence I am looking forward to a few new things to wear, a fresh pedi, and I have a much needed hair cut scheduled for tomorrow!   I will feel a new girl by week 16!   I can't wait!!!  Well off to do my errands for the day :)  Hope you guys are having a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment