Monday, February 11, 2013

valentines day mani monday

 hey guys here is my valentines mani monday.  I have been meaning to do this for a long time after seeing it on pinterest.  I went to walmart and bought 4 different paper punch shapes in the scrap booking isle (all of them were less then a dollar a piece) I got a butterfly, a heart, a star, and a damask one.  Of coarse I was looking for the heart for this look ..
I painted all of my nails china glaze ruby pumps which is a beautiful chunky glittery red and then painted my middle and ring fingers in china glazes make an entrance. Them once that was dry I ripped 6 small pieces of painters tape and punched holes in all them and put them on my accent fingers and did my thumbs too.  I painted them the alternate colors.  All I had to do then was throw on a top coat.  Here is the original tutorial I went off.


I hope you guys like the tutorial and give it a shot.  It was easy peazy.  I can't wait to try some of the other fun shapes I picked up :)  I will for sure share it when I get it done :)  Well off to finish the mountain of laundry I have been working at scaling all day :)  Have a great day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment