Monday, February 25, 2013

baby projects and 12w 5d pic

 My hubby is out of town for work and when ever he is gone I need a good project.  So me and the Fire monster set out today to get some supplies.  Being as I am 12 weeks and 5 days I am of coarse doing a baby project:)  Here is a pic I snapped quick before heading out to get supplies.
 Our project for the day was burp cloths.  I went to the local fabric store and bought 1 yard of chenille in a pale yellow ( their only either sex color besides white and I don't want white for burp cloths!) Then we ran out to walmart to pick a few neutral flannel fabrics.  We had a pretzel for lunch quick then came home and set to work cutting sewing and ironing.  Here is the end product.  I actually got 8 done.  I have some chenille left but ran out of flannel.  :)
I did them 17'' but 9 1/2".  They turned out great.  I am very excited not to have ugly diaper burp cloths this time.  :)  I am going to spoil my self and this baby all that I can ;) Well I am going to curl up with fire monster and watch some tv.  Us girls will be doing our normal ritual when daddies out of town.  Watch movies and order pizza :) Have a good day guys

No comments:

Post a Comment