Sunday, June 13, 2010

a peek at my crazy...

So Thursday I spent the entire(ENTIRE) day cleaning and did weird little organizing things like this. I am going to show you a few things I love in my house. I am a very clean person since I come from a home that could be featured on the show hoarders most of my siblings and I are a bit anal since we never NEVER want to go down that road.
This is my junk drawer for cords and chargers.. I got this little tip from a show on ion called shes crafty.


In this one I have some glass decorations chip clips and weird odds and ends that I need in the kitchen..
This is the kids arts and crafts cupboard. I have everything sorted into bins and labeled...


and all the cards are sorted into things like this... These are their flash cards

And this coffee mug Shelby got me Love it soo much and my cute little cheery containers. But the main thing is the coffee maker. Our old one pooped out this winter so off the the store I went not knowing what I wanted. I knew I didn't want a glass carafe. This was in our budged (even less then I planed to spend) and I was very surprised Ben sets the coffee maker for 5:30 a.m. and I get up around 8 the metal Carafe keeps the coffee warm until I get up!!! It is great I still nuke it for 30 seconds because I am a slow coffee drinker and I want it to stay warm for a while. but it is soo great. You can even choose the strength of your coffee.




So there is a little peek into my anal little world and how things are at my house. I am now going to snuggle up on the couch and knit until my twice baked potatoes are done and watch new moon with my hubby so he can take me on a date to eclipse :) My hours are numbered until not only monkey butt gets home but Calvin gets here. He is going to be here for 4 days while my sister is out of town for military training. Hope your guys weekend is great.



No comments:

Post a Comment