Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last day as a kindergartner

Today is monkey butts last day as a kindergartner, that means no more short days no more play time and taking it easy no more lazy mornings. Next year is 1st grade and that is no nonsense. But that means no more Mrs kostka her great, sweet, loving kindergarten teacher. She is everything a kindergarten teacher should be loving, kind, patient, and caring. We were very lucky and we will miss her. :(



This is the end of year gift we threw together for her quick.





And these are all the fancy little clippies I threw together this morning...


I did some big flowers some small and some that are just ribbons

Here is how they look in..



I am thinking that when the community garage sale goes on later this month I will sell those and some no sew tutus and do colored hair extensions temporary tattoos and face painting. We will see :) I have the main body of my feather weight cardi done I just need the sleeves and the collar band. :) I will take pics soon but off to gym and then I have to go drive 45 minutes to the sisters to do some hair quick :)





No comments:

Post a Comment